Memphis, Minnesota

Regular musings from a sleepy dog. That's me: Memphis Miller.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

First impressions







Welcome to Memphis, Minn. This is my new blog tracking all things about me, Memphis.

I am a 7-week-old Rhodesian Ridgeback. Right now I live with my 11 brothers and sisters in the country near Lindstrom, Minn. I love to play, chew grass and sleep.

Today I got to see my adoptive parents. At least that's who I think they were. They kept taking pictures of me and going, "Memphis! Memphis!" every time I walked by. And that's fine with me. My mama, Nechiya, says I'm steady like a freight train. I'm not big into biting or barking. I like to do my own thing, going at my own pace.

When they let us out of the gate, we scrambled to sniff Jesse. I have a feeling he will be my hairless leader. We licked and crawled all over him. He was a little salty.

Laura was nice, too. I walked up to her, and she scooped me up for a picture. I looked right into her eyes, and I think she fell in love with me then and there.

5 Comments:

Blogger Memphis said...

Thanks, Grandma Becky. I hadn't really thought about writing a book. They say these blogs are the way of the future. Anyway, I appreciate your positive reinforcement.
-M.

1:40 AM  
Blogger David Wu said...

Cute! -- The Wus

8:17 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

What a cutie! can't wait to meet him....

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring it on Memphi! My parents think you are almost as cute as me. Can't wait to puggle our way through that fabulous dog park up your way. Be there or be square, Ridgeback!

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, memphis, you're so cute you almost make me want a dog!

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home