Memphis, Minnesota

Regular musings from a sleepy dog. That's me: Memphis Miller.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Man at work






Today Jesse finished up his fence project. He says this will give me unlimited access to their "yard," which is more like a holding pen if you ask me, but I nonetheless appreciate the thought. He closed up a gap between the bottom of the fence and the ground so I can't break loose into the neighbors' yards or the Blue Nile parking lot next door.

Not that the neighbors would mind. Upon request, I visited a nice family next door that thinks I'm pretty adorable. They have two little kids --
Eliot and Naomi -- and what's cool is that Naomi already knows how to roll over. I have some learning to do!

I got rowdy today! Jesse and Laura took me to a nearby "park" -- again, a little patch of grass down the street -- and I just let myself go. I chased a butterfly. Played tug of war with their camera case. Attacked Jesse's skull cap. He finally got me to hold still, and the result is this picture.

1 Comments:

Blogger Memphis said...

Uh, thanks, Grandma Becky. The better to greet you with! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks.
-M.

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home