Regular musings from a sleepy dog. That's me: Memphis Miller.
Monday, March 12, 2007
Handsome Boy Modeling School
Don't ask me what this was about. Something about a wedding? All I know is that my modeling services were awarded generously with treats. Will work for food, people!
My folks got this dog whisperer lady in because I was being soooooooo bad!
Check out my blog puppy pal!
glad to see your folks are keeping you busy. What are you wearing?!
My folks are off on their first ever trip to the USA. They are going to New York!
Mum thinks its the coolest thing ever, she is so excited. she keeps talking to my dad in an american accent. Mum thinks it will be like an episode of friends, dad says its probably like london but a bit cleaner!
I'm spending that weekend with a couple of lithuanians who always spoil me rotten- so we're all happy!
My ancestors used to hunt lions in South Africa. Me? I'm content chewing grass and chasing squirrels. I'm a Rhodesian Ridgeback living in Minnesota. Check in on me once in a while and watch me grow.
3 Comments:
hi Memphis!
It's me. little Indie form the UK!
I've been in Rehab, erm, yup, thats right, rehab.
My folks got this dog whisperer lady in because I was being soooooooo bad!
Check out my blog puppy pal!
glad to see your folks are keeping you busy. What are you wearing?!
My folks are off on their first ever trip to the USA. They are going to New York!
Mum thinks its the coolest thing ever, she is so excited. she keeps talking to my dad in an american accent. Mum thinks it will be like an episode of friends, dad says its probably like london but a bit cleaner!
I'm spending that weekend with a couple of lithuanians who always spoil me rotten- so we're all happy!
love Indie
Hi Memphis,
Come and see my blog of your mom's bridal shower.
~ Tsui
Interesting to know.
Post a Comment
<< Home