Why Memphis?
"How did you get your name?"That's a question I hear almost every day. "Memphis James" is the name that Jesse always wanted to give his unborn son. His human son. Now, I'm a dog, and even I know that's just silly. Laura thought better of it and decided it would be a great name for a pup. And for the record, Jesse claims he has never seen the movie "Gone in 60 Seconds" in which Nicolas Cage plays a car thief by the name of Randall "Memphis" Raines.
Speaking of my pops, today I went hiking with Jesse at Minnehaha Park in Minneapolis. I climbed probably 100 or more steps, which is a very big deal for me. (Stairs scare me.) I also waded in the water. I tired out after all that hiking, so Jesse plopped me in his backpack and carried me back to the parking lot. Unfortunately, the batteries in the camera died before he could take a picture of it, but I was told that I looked pretty cute.


Later tonight, Nancy and Branden paid me a visit. Doesn't Nancy look happy? I think she's got puppy fever.
One last thing: Today marks the first day I had no "accidents" in the house. Apparently, this is reason for celebration.


1 Comments:
Dear Memphis,
You learn fast. If I don't walk around with that thing they call a diaper on me, I have accidents all over the house!
See you soon!
Eliot
Post a Comment
<< Home