Memphis, Minnesota

Regular musings from a sleepy dog. That's me: Memphis Miller.

Friday, October 20, 2006

He's never been happier






Laura says only I can make Jesse smile like this for the camera. Twice this week I've moved my way into their bed, and they can't get enough of cuddling and spooning me. It's a bit tight squeezed between the two of them, but my favorite trick is to stretch my limbs as far as possible during the middle of the night. By morning, Jesse and Laura are hanging on the edges of the bed. This exercise is good practice for my plans of world domination.

1 Comments:

Blogger Uncle Fred said...

Hey wait a minute you get to sleep in their bed???? Whats up with that I never ever got to do that... In fact I don't even get to sleep on the new couch... Man Memphis you are getting spoiled! Uncle Fred

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home