Road warrior

Jesse had to make a pizza run, so he took me for a ride on his scooter. He squished me into his backpack but allowed me just enough room to poke my head out of the zipper. You could say I looked like a Popple. He put me in a milk crate attached to the back of his bike, and then we hit the road to Papa Murphy's. Now all I need is a pair of doggles.
We tried to replicate that setup on the regular comfort bikes later in the day, but Laura's tire was flat and we were having problems affixing the milk crate to her bike. So we went to a nice park surrounded by beautiful houses in St. Paul. I kept up with Laura and Jesse on our walk around the block, thanks to my motivators -- my squirrel toy, which Jesse squeaked four feet ahead of me, and a bag of treats that Laura kept shaking in front of my face. Apparently, they saw this trick on "The Dog Whisperer."



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home