Memphis, Minnesota

Regular musings from a sleepy dog. That's me: Memphis Miller.

Monday, September 25, 2006

So fresh, so clean



Let's start this story from the back end. I pooped in my crate. It was sometime between 4 and 6 a.m. Sunday. I prefer not to soil my bedding, but duty (or shall we say "doody") called.

Laura and Jesse washed me up in the bathtub. After my bath, Jesse insisted on sprinkling baby powder on me. I felt like a lemon bar. But as you can see from these pictures, I was happily distracted with my rawhide chew. (Click on the second picture, and you'll see the face of unadulterated bliss.)

The good thing about wearing baby powder is that it makes you smell like a baby. Everyone wants to hug and cradle you. I got lots of love for the rest of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home