Regular musings from a sleepy dog. That's me: Memphis Miller.
posted by Memphis @ 10:07 PM
hi pupster! you are so cute!My name is indie and I'm a ten month old puppy from london, england.I just checked out your blog and I see youre enjoying autumn just as much as me- check out my pictures on my blog.Best wishes,indie xx
Post a Comment
<< Home
My ancestors used to hunt lions in South Africa. Me? I'm content chewing grass and chasing squirrels. I'm a Rhodesian Ridgeback living in Minnesota. Check in on me once in a while and watch me grow.
View my complete profile
1 Comments:
hi pupster! you are so cute!
My name is indie and I'm a ten month old puppy from london, england.
I just checked out your blog and I see youre enjoying autumn just as much as me- check out my pictures on my blog.
Best wishes,
indie xx
Post a Comment
<< Home