Memphis, Minnesota

Regular musings from a sleepy dog. That's me: Memphis Miller.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Hungry like a wolf

Sorry for not posting earlier this week. I've been feeling under the weather lately.

Oh, why not cut to the chase. I've got the runs.

Laura thinks she's figured out how to get me back to my old self. She's put me on a diet of nothing but white rice and water. Are you kidding me? I've decided to go on hunger strike and lobby for a menu change.


Here's a poem I wrote, inspired by my hunger pangs:

I do not like white rice, no ma'am.

It does not smell. It's rather bland.

I do not like it in a dish.

I do not like it with a fish.

Not on a rug. Not with a pug.

Not in a pan. Not with some SPAM.

I do not like white rice, no ma'am!

I do not like it, the dog I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home