Memphis, Minnesota

Regular musings from a sleepy dog. That's me: Memphis Miller.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Her name is Tosa ...




And she lives in the house next door. I get so excited when I see her! She and I are about the same age and size, so we've become perfect playmates. We could spend hours wrestling each other.

Tosa was named after the curve in an Italian racetrack, and that's probably fitting; she can sprint circles around me. She is a rottweiler-lab mix who often puts me to shame with her compliance with verbal commands and retrieving abilities.

The past week was tough because Tosa had surgery on Monday and needed to take it easy. Every day I stuck my nose under the fence that separates our yards and whined for her to come out to play. Yesterday we were finally reunited, and Tosa started humping me again. I like a lass who's not afraid to take control!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home