I didn't get to ever vote Memphis... But pretty Soon John is gona get me some Deer Legs... Maybe... Our Mn. -Az. Grands have headed south this Morning and I miss them already.... I start my winter diet today! Love Uncle Fred
Hi Memphis! You're growing up into such a handsome young man. I voted too, but mom didn't get a photo of my wearing my sticker (remarkably, in the SAME place!). Love your blog; shall enjoy watching you grow up. Your 'other' dad, "Ajah"
My ancestors used to hunt lions in South Africa. Me? I'm content chewing grass and chasing squirrels. I'm a Rhodesian Ridgeback living in Minnesota. Check in on me once in a while and watch me grow.
3 Comments:
hi!
It's me Indie, your puppy pal from London!
just thought I'd drop a line to say hello, and to see if you wanted to check what I'd been up to in the UK!
Looks like you've been busy too hey?
Best wishes,
Indie xx
I didn't get to ever vote Memphis... But pretty Soon John is gona get me some Deer Legs... Maybe... Our Mn. -Az. Grands have headed south this Morning and I miss them already.... I start my winter diet today! Love Uncle Fred
Hi Memphis!
You're growing up into such a handsome young man. I voted too, but mom didn't get a photo of my wearing my sticker (remarkably, in the SAME place!).
Love your blog; shall enjoy watching you grow up.
Your 'other' dad, "Ajah"
Woof!
Post a Comment
<< Home