Memphis, Minnesota

Regular musings from a sleepy dog. That's me: Memphis Miller.

Monday, November 27, 2006

What I'm thankful for

Thanksgiving must be the greatest invention by humankind. I can't remember the last time I ate so well. There's this trick called counter surfing that I'm beginning to master. I'm just tall enough to place my front paws on the counter and lick whatever happens to be situated too close to its edge.

We drove in holiday traffic for about eight hours to Chicago. I sat in my crate for all of two minutes.

I channeled my inner demon for family pictures.

I was tortured by my obsession.

But I got the last laugh.

1 Comments:

Blogger indie said...

like Memphis, what's this thanksgiving thingy youre going on about puppy?

my mum and dad didnt do any of that cool stuff your folks did. Whats going on?

Christmas is coming soon, I'm sooooooo excited because this fat guy called santa, he comes down the chimney and brings presents.(did your folks tel you?) Wow. cool. We dont have a chimney in our flat right now, but we are moving into a house in two weeks, and it has a chimney! yippie!

no snow here yet, but bets are on for a white christmas- bring it on!

Yay!

lots of love,

Indie xx

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home